Rich, dark and luscious, chocolate cakes are irresistible to all palates. They come in a variety of forms and textures. From chocolate mocha cake to Black forest cake, chocolate cakes are winners all the way.
When you wish to send online cake delivery in Bhilwara, you can either order them from bakeries or try and make them yourself. Here are two recipes for chocolate cakes which you can try to make:
Black Magic Chocolate Cake
- All purpose flour- 1 and ¾ cup
- White sugar-2 cups
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened)- ¾ cup
- Baking soda- 2 tsp
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- Strong brewed coffee- 1 cup
- Buttermilk-1 cup
- Vegetable oil-1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Degree F or 175 Degree C. Grease and flour two cake pans of 9 inches.
- Take a large bowl and combine in it, baking soda, baking powder, flour, salt, cocoa and sugar. Create a well in the center.
- Add coffee, eggs, vanilla, oil, buttermilk. Beat this in medium speed for 2 minutes. You will get a thin batter. Pour into the ready pans.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 30-40 minutes or till toothpick inserted inside cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan, cool on wire rack. Frost as you like.
Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe
Ideal for birthdays, this is a great recipe for fool proof, easy chocolate cake; it is fudgy and moist and will keep for 5 days.
- Plain flour- 8 oz/ 225 gm
- Caster sugar-12 ½ oz/350 gm
- Cocoa powder-3 oz/85 gm
- Baking powder- 1 ½ tsp
- Soda bicarbonate-1 and ½ tsp
- Milk- 250 ml
- Vegetable oil-125 ml
- Vanilla extract- 2 tsp
- Boiling water- 250 ml
- Plain chocolate- 200 gm
- Double cream- 200 ml
- Pre-heat oven to 180 C. Grease and line two 20 cm sandwich tins.
- Keep all cake ingredients except boiling water in large bowl.
- Beat mix till well combined and smooth, using wooden spatula or electric mixer.
- Add boiling water to this mix, little by little. The cake will be in liquid form.
- Divide this batter in the 2 tins and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or till top is firm.
- Remove cakes from oven; allow cooling in their tins before icing.
- For the chocolate icing, heat cream and chocolate in pan over low heat till melting of chocolate.
- Remove pan from heat and whisk the mix till smooth and glossy. Cool for 1 to 2 hours till it is so thick as to spread over cake.
- Spread a small amount of chocolate icing over the top of one chocolate cake. Top this with the other cake.
- Keep the cakes in a serving plate and do icing all over with chocolate icing, making use of a palette knife.
These are two recipes for scrumptious chocolate cake. Send flowers to Kota along with any of these cakes to surprise a loved one, residing there.