Chocolates will transport you to heaven with their delicious taste. Chocolate cakes are filled with the goodness of chocolate or cocoa. They are the ultimate in luxury for every festive occasion.
If you wish to do online cake delivery in Bhilwara, there are some websites, which will help you like GiftJaipur. Another option is try to make the cake at home and send it to loved ones along with flower bouquets. Here are some chocolate cake recipes to help you:
Chocolate Cake (A)
- Flour-175 gm
- Butter- 225 gm
- Sugar (powdered)-225 gm
- Cocoa powder- 50 gm
- Hot water- 6 tbsp
- Soda powder- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence- 1tsp
- Mix cocoa and hot water over low flame (do not boil/ add more water if required).
- Take off fire. Add soda powder and keep aside (This will rise up).
- Cream butter and sugar and add eggs one by one. Add vanilla essence.
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Fold this into the cream mixture.
- Finally fold in cocoa mixture.
- Pour into pan. Tap pan to allow air bubbles to escape.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven till done (170 degrees).
Chocolate Cake (B):
- Sieve and keep aside:
- Flour- 1 and 2/3 cup
- Cocoa- 2/3 cup
- Soda powder- 1 and a ½ tsp
- Butter- 150 gm
- Sugar- 1 and ¾ cup
- Curd- ¼ cup (add ¼ cup water and make buttermilk)
- Vanilla- 1 tsp
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs one by one.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Now fold in the flour alternating with butter milk.
- Pour into a pan and bake till done.
- Once cool, cover with icing.
Chocolate Layer Cake
First Step:Sponge cake
- Eggs- 6 (separate yolk and white)
- Sugar (powdered)-300 gm (150 plus 150).
- Cold water- 4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 2tsp
- Flour- 210 gms
- Corn flour- 4 tbsp
- Salt- ¼ tsp
- Baking powder- ½ tsp
- Beat egg whites till stiff.
- Add 150 gm sugar, little by little.
- Beat egg yolk with remaining 150 gm sugar and water till thick and creamy.
- Add vanilla essence. Fold in egg whites.
- Fold in flour. Mix little by little.
- Pour into a greased dish and bake till done (150 degree C for around 30 minutes).
Second Step:Chocolate cream and coffee syrup
- Cocoa- 5 tbsp
- Butter- 100 gm
- Sugar (powdered) – 250 gm
- Lemon juice- 10r 2 limes
- Instant coffee (Nescafe) – 1 tbsp
- Water- 4 tbsp
- Hot water-1 cup
- Mix the sugar, cocoa and 4 tbsp water. Keep on fire, stirring continuously till one string consistency is reached. Reduce flame and mix in butter. Now take off fire.
- Mix coffee and lime juice in 1 cup hot water.
- Split cake in half. Soak first half with half the coffee mix.
- Spread chocolate cream on top.
- Now place other half of cake on top and soak it with remaining syrup.
- Cover the cake with chocolate cream.
- Keep in fridge and serve chilled.
These are some top recipes for chocolate cakes. Combine with online flower delivery in Kota to gift your loved ones to surprise them and win their affection.