With Diwali round the corner, everybody has one thing in mind- what gift to buy for family and friends this time around. If you too are in the same state of mind then it would be valuable for you to check out the gift options dished out below-
- Sweets– If you can’t think of anything else to present to your near and dear ones this Diwali, gift them sweets. And if you thought it’s the last resort, you were absolutely wrong, this is the first option that comes to people’s mind when they think of Diwali gifts. If you think, sweets are too common to opt for; you can pair them up with other non-edible gifts as well. You can also team your sweets up with something home cooked. This will not just enhance the sweetness in your bond with the recipient, but will also add a touch of personalization to the entire gift.
- Dry fruits-The tradition of gifting dry fruits on Diwali is age old. And gifting dry fruits is a far better option than gifting fresh fruits because dry fruits have a better longevity. And also because no one wants their Diwali gift to look cheap, they prefer dry fruits over fresh ones. Dry fruits, after all, are a costlier option. And with so many beautiful packaging options that they come in, going for dry fruits doesn’t really seem like a bad idea. Although, you can gift any dry fruits, gifting cashews, pistachio and almonds is the most widespread trend. With the convenience of sending diwali gifts online, it won’t be a hassle for you to order a pack of dry fruits from any online seller.
- Chocolates- Although, it’s a recent addition to the list of Diwali gifts, it has fast gained popularity among the masses. Chocolates are profoundly loved by kids. So, if you intend to buy them for a kid or someone who has kids at home, you can do so without apprehensions. Now, specialized chocolate packages are also available in the market, which are bigger in size than routine chocolates, and come with a cute Diwali message written on the cover. These gifts are immensely popular and don’t burn big holes in your pocket.
- Gift hampers– if you don’t know what the recipient might like, you can gift them gift vouchers instead of giving them sweets or chocolates or something they wouldn’t really value. Gift hampers have emerged as one of the most popular gifting options these days. And they are not just popular for Diwali gifting, but they are perfect for bigger occasions like wedding as well. And because of their versatility, gift hampers may be considered one of best diwali gifts.
- An assortment of gifts– This is yet another amazing way to say happy Diwali to your folks and friends. An assortment of gifts will include many different gift items belonging to many different categories. When the recipient will receive the assortment you have gifted, their joy will know no bound to see different items coming out of a basket of assorted gifts. Isn’t it close to gifting sheer joy? Why not!
Have a Happy Diwali!