Your garden is probably your most loved possession. After all, it brightens up your mornings and evenings. If you love your garden and wish to see it at its best health forever, then you will have to take special care of it. Your garden is a place where living beings grow (plants are living beings like us, after all). So, they wither and die when they are left for long without love or care. If that is not what you want for your garden, it would be wise of you to look after it just like you would look after your own child. Here are some care tips to make sure your garden keeps looking beautiful forever-
- The first and most important thing to do is check plants thoroughly before buying them. A lot of plants are born with diseases. These plants can never grow up to be healthy plants, no matter how hard you try. A lot of plant nurseries try to take advantage of new gardeners by selling them faulty seeds or saplings with diseases. And that is why it is advisable that you buy plants and seeds from a reputable seller only, who you know will never sell you unworthy products.
- The second thing that needs to be kept in mind is that your garden needs good quality compost to grow and flower or bear fruits. You can also create compost at home. In fact, a lot of people do so. But you have to be extremely careful while using home-made compost on your plants. Everything in your compost pile is not going to decompose at the same rate. While some turn into compost early, others take time. During the process of compositing, enough heat gets generated to kill any germs in the compostable matter. And that is why it’s not good to use compost where not all the matter has turned into a usable product. The reason why we say so is because sometimes some plant wastes or other organic wastes might have germs in them. When they come in contact with your healthy garden plants, they infect them. If you don’t want this to happen, make sure every bit of the compost you are using on your plants is true compost.
- Don’t let bugs disturb your plants. Bugs (a lot of them) carry microbes that are sometimes useful and at other times harmful for your plants. And that is why it is extremely important to use some home-made insecticide on your plants, so that no bug can come closer to them.
- Clean your garden during the fall season. It is this season when your plant can get infected by the diseases that dead leaves and other plant parts that fall from the trees could carry.
- Investing on a good quality fertiliser is extremely important. Without it, your garden won’t see as much of growth as it should.
- Water regularly and in the correct amount. The importance of watering cannot be overemphasized.
These are some amazing ways to take care of your garden. In case, it looks too tiring to you, you can buy flowers online. Don’t worry; there is no dearth of opportunities for online flowers delivery in Jaipur.