Who doesn’t love a little surprise, especially when it is their birthday! Well, if your partner’s birthday is just round the corner, then this year maybe you can throw them a surprise birthday party. It can be lavish or something really simple- a party after all is a party.
So, if you are thinking about throwing him or her surprise birthday party, then you will have to plan it in such a way so that it remains a surprise till the moment of the party. So here are some things that will help you to plan just the perfect one for your partner:
- The first thing that you will is get help when it comes to organising a party that does not involve just the two of you. Talk to your partner’s closest friends and get ideas and share yours with them. They are the ones who will help you to plan out the party. If you do not know your partner’s friends that well, you can always talk to your friends and then accordingly plan a surprise party with their help.
- Decide well beforehand what your budget will be. Can you afford to rent a place and throw your loved one a birthday party or do you want to keep it really low key and simple and at home. Your pocket will be one of the biggest decision makers in this sector and hence it is best to plan a budget quite a few days ago and then save up accordingly for it. This will help in ensuring that you are ready to host the party at the time of your partner’s birthday and save you from any financial crunch.
- The other thing that you must take note of is that your partner should not find out about the celebration at any cost. In order to do that, make sure that you make the arrangements when she is not around. Start with simple things like order cake online and have it delivered to your partner’s place or the venue of the party at the time of the party. If you have to talk about the plans with your friends, talk via SMS or Whatsapp and delete the message so that in no way can your partner find out.
- When it comes to organising a birthday party, arranging for the food is a huge responsibility. When hosting at home then it is best to order online or else your partner might suspect that something’s up. When hosting the party at the venue, you can always ask a catering service to take care of the food.
- And last but not the least; plan from beforehand so that you can get your partner home at the right home or at the venue. Talk to them and make casual plans, but do not let anything slip about the party or else that might raise suspicion!
Now that you have some of the most time tested and classic tips for organising a birthday party up your sleeves, you can immediately get on with the planning.