Cakes are an important part of any celebration. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that celebrations are incomplete without cakes. And what best than baking a cake on your own for a loved one. It is a gesture that your loved one will remember for years. There is a feeling of warmth and affection when you put the efforts to bake the cake for someone.
You can make it more special by ordering flowers as cakes and flowers go hand-in-hand. You can get online flowers delivery in Jaipur on the same day of booking. Choose from a variety of flowers and bouquets and surprise your dear one.
Here’s a look at the recipe for baking a delicious eggless vanilla cake:
The vanilla cake is super tempting and delicious with its buttery flavour and moist texture. It is perfect for any occasion be it a birthday, anniversary, farewell, New year, etc.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted softened butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease three 8 inches round cake pans with baking spray (flour based). You can also use parchment paper for the bottom of the pans.
- Take a large bowl and beat sugar and butter until it forms a creamy texture. Add vanilla essence and mix well to combine.
- Take a small bowl and mix vinegar and milk in it. Set it aside.
- Now, alternately mix flour and milk to the butter mixture in a way that you begin and end with the flour. Take a spatula and turn the batter over several times to make sure that the ingredients have mixed well.
- Pour the cake mix into prepared pans and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool down before you remove it from the pan.
You can decorate this vanilla cake as per your likings and occasion. You can cover the cake with white frosting and decorate it with gems, Oreo biscuits, chocolate chips, and so much more. You can also sprinkle the cinnamon and coffee powder for added flavour.
To make your own self-rising flour, you need to combine all-purpose flour, add 1 and ½ teaspoons of baking powder, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. For the above-mentioned recipe, you need to combine 4 cups of all-purpose flour and 6 teaspoons of baking powder along with 1 teaspoon salt.
This simple cake recipe will definitely help in winning the hearts of your loved ones. The recipe takes only 35 to 40 minutes for preparation and cooking and serves 10- 12 people.
However, if you are in a hurry and have no time to bake a cake for special someone, you can get eggless cake delivery in Jaipur on the same day of order via gift portal. There is a variety of flavours to choose from the eggless options as well.