A Delicious Pineapple Cake to Remember Forever
There is no dearth of options for cake delivery in bhiwadi, but there is an uncanny charm in baking cakes at home. This vegetarian cake is one of a kind for a reason. All that you find in it is not cooked. The cooked matter is interspersed with raw elements- pineapple chunks, cherries and what not. So, are you not looking forward to being told its recipe? Well, we heard you say yes! So, what makes you wait? Try out this cake recipe and make your evening tea time special with a bite of this amazing dessert. Here is the recipe. Check out-
- The first step is to put two cups of flour and two and a half teaspoon of baking soda in a bowl. Don’t forget to sift both before transferring them to the mixing bowl.
- Now, add to the mixture one-fourth teaspoon of salt, one and a half cup of powdered sugar, half cup of butter, one teaspoonful of vanilla essence and half a cup of water. Beat all the ingredients together. Make sure you use a beater or a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients, so that they blend well.
- Now, pour 3-fourth cup of yoghurt into the mixture and beat again till the curd gets blended well. Once you notice that the batter has begun to look glossy, you could be sure you are done. Now, transfer the batter into two baking tins for two separate cakes. Don’t forget to oil the tins to make sure your cakes don’t’ stick to the bottom after they are done. Bake the cakes for around 20-25 minutes at 160 degrees.
Now, it’s time to prepare the layering.
- Take three cups of chilled cream and one-fourth cup of sugar. Beat them together till you get an icing-like consistency. But be careful while beating as overbeating could turn the mixture into butter.
- Now, take a plate and place one of the prepared sponge cakes on it, upside down. Create a layer of chopped pineapples over it.
- Now, form a layer of cream over it. And cover this layer with the second sponge cake, placed upside down. Cover the top with syrup or juice.
- Now, add a layer of cream to it. And your pineapple cake is ready. Cut the cake into smaller sized pieces for a pastry effect. You can also decorate the tops of the smaller cake pieces with whipped cream, if you wish to.
- Garnishing the cake with cherries and pineapple slices will only add spark to your dessert. Chill the cake pieces and serve.
This cake is fluffy, light, and guess what, extremely delicious, perfect to be taken post dinner. If, however, you want to take it as an evening snack, you can do so too. No matter what time of the day it is, you can always enjoy this cake. Although this is a simple cake recipe and it doesn’t take a lot of your time, you might find baking a chore. And if you do, then don’t worry; there is no dearth of companies offering cakes delivery in kota.