New cake recipe in which you will transfer your favorite drink into the cake.
• Cocoa powder- 55g
• Boiling water- 6 ½ spoon
• Large eggs- 4
• Milk- 55ml
• Self-raising flour- 180g
• Baking powder- 1 ½ spoon
• Butter softened- 105g
• Caster sugar ( for filling and topping)- 300g
• Double cream- 305ml
• Instant coffee dissolved in 2 spoons hot water- 1 ½ spoon
• Cocoa powder and grated chocolate for dusting.
• Cinnamon- ½ spoon
METHOD OF BAKING CAKE
1. First, preheat the oven at 1800 f
2.Then in a bowl take a cocoa powder and mix with the hot water and stir until the thick consistency like paste.
3. After this add all the ingredients eggs, flour, baking powder, butter, sugar, cinnamon in a paste, make a mixture of all things and stir to make it a smooth paste.
4. Now pour the batter in two bottom deep sandwich tins equally which is already greased with oil or put parchment paper in it.
5. Bake the cake for 25 – 30 minutes until it has risen and changed the color, as it starts leaving the side of the tin.
6. After it leaves the cake for cool down and takes the cake out from the tin while peeling the parchment paper.
7. Now in a bowl take double cream whip until it takes proper shape and then pours dissolve coffee in it, your frosting is ready.
8. Use half of the frosting in between the layers of the cake and another half frosting to cover the cake. Then sprinkle cocoa powder, grated chocolate, and sugar on the top of the cake.
You can also buy this amazing cake from GiftJaipur cake shop in Jaipur and avail superb offer with delicious cake.