A chocolate cake is one of the most favourite cakes for the celebration of Birthdays and anniversaries. Though there are several varieties of delicious cakes invented over the period, a traditional chocolate cake remains evergreen and can never go wrong for any occasion. If you love baking or even if you are a novice, baking a chocolate cake at home is easier than you think.
You can bake a delicious cake for your friend and family for a personalised touch and surprise them along with online flowers delivery in Jaipur. The online gift shop offers a variety of beautiful bouquets which are best to accompany with a cake.
Here’s a look at the simple recipe for a gooey delicious chocolate cake:
This is an eggless chocolate cake recipe which can be used easily by vegetarians as well.
– 1 cup flour
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– ½ cup cocoa powder
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1tsp baking soda
– ½ tsp salt
– ½ cup oil/ butter
– 1/2 cup hot water
– ½ cup cold milk
– 1 tablespoon Vanilla essence
– 2 tablespoon yoghurt
How to make the eggless moist cake?
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees and grease a baking tin with the help of some vegetable oil or butter.
2. Take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients, i.e. flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. Take another bowl and whisk ½ cup oil along with ½ cup hot water till the time it blends well. Keep it aside to cool down.
4. Once it cools down, mix vanilla essence and milk in the bowl and mix well.
5. Now, mix yoghurt to the preparation and mix well.
6. Now, take the bowl and pour the mixture in bowl that had dry ingredients and whisk them together in cut and fold method.
7. Once it gets blend thoroughly, pour the batter in the pre-heated tin.
8. Let the cake bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 160 degrees C.
9. Insert a toothpick to see if it comes out clean. If the toothpick comes out clean, your moist cake is baked.
You can serve the cake by sprinkling some castor sugar on it or go a step ahead and layer the cake with chocolate icing. For chocolate icing, you need to mix cocoa powder, vanilla essence, castor sugar, milk and butter till you see a glossy smooth finish. Now, apply the chocolate icing on the top of the cake and garnish with strawberries.
Your family and friends would love this simple yet delicious cake.
Baking a chocolate cake is sure a great idea; however, if you are running short of time or immediately need a cake; you can trust the online gift shop for eggless cake delivery in Jaipur. From cakes to cupcakes, there is a wide variety to choose from. You can also go for customisation for a more personal touch.